This is a two stage process. You will first be asked to register for the service. Once registered, you will then be able to order your Certificate of Results.
Step 1 – Registration
In order to register you will need to have the following information:
1. Your Personal Details
2. Your PPS Number
Step 2 – Order your Certificate of Results
Throughout the process there are a number of security checks that you must complete to successfully order your certificate. We will ask you questions such as the year you sat your exam, the type of exam and the results you obtained. These security questions are an added security measure so that we can be satisfied you are who you say you are.
The following will have to be correct to progress with your order:
1. Your PPS number. We will try to locate your record in our system using your PPS number. If we cannot locate your record using your PPS number, we will let you know that we are unable to match you to the information held on our system. You will then need your Examination Number to order your Certificate of Results.
2. Your Examination Year and Examination Type (Junior Certificate/Leaving Certificate/Leaving Certificate Applied).
3. Your answers to the security questions.
How to get your Examination Number:
1. Look up your provisional Statement of Results. These were the results that issued to you after you completed your JC/LC/LCA examination.
2. Contact your school if you were a school based candidate. The following link to the Department of Education and Skills website may be of assistance in finding a contact number for your school, http://www.education.ie/en/find-a-school.
3. Contact the State Examinations Commission if you were an external candidate. Our contact number is 090 6442810.