The State Exams Commission complies with the Regulations on the Re-use of Public Sector Information and we encourage the re-use of the information we produce.
All of the information featured on our website is the copyright of the State Examinations Commissions unless otherwise indicated. You may re-use the information on this website free of charge in any format.
Re-use includes copying, issuing copies to the public, publishing, broadcasting and translating into other languages. It also covers non-commercial research and study. Information and documents from this website may be re-used subject to the latest terms of the latest PSI licence available at www.psi.gov.ie
Re-use is subject to the following conditions. You must:
- Acknowledge the source of our copyright in cases where you supply the information to others;
- Reproduce the information accurately;
- Not use the information in a misleading way;
- Not use the information for the principal purpose of advertising or promoting a particular product or service;
- Not use the information for or in support of illegal, immoral, fraudulent, or dishonest purposes.
The State Examinations Commission is not liable for any loss or liability associated with the re-use of information. While every effort is made to ensure that the information on its website is accurate, the State Examinations Commission does not certify that the information is up-to-date or error free. The State Examinations Commission does not authorise any user to have exclusive rights to the re-use of its information.
The State Examinations Commission maintains the following information on its website:
The links above are provided to improve public access to information and exist only for the convenience of those who use this website.
For further information on the re-use of information maintained by the State Examinations Commission please contact:
Contact Person: Jackie Wade
Telephone: 090 6442851